I wish I could take time right now to think through and record all the wonderful things about being a mother. I absolutely LOVE being a mom. I would not trade my role as a mom for anything in the world. There are moments that are hard or trying. But working through those things and learning to be a better mom is part of what makes it so wonderful to be a mom. There is also the fresh new look at the world through my girls eyes. It makes me more thankful to the Lord. Also it pushes me to constantly become more Godly. Elliana wants to tell others (in particular the church near our house!!) about Jesus. So we are going to make that happen with a recent idea I got.
Anyways we took pictures before we went to church today and Lynn bought me my fave Caribou drink on the way to church!
You look amazing! How are you feeling?
ReplyDelete