My "little V", "pretty pants", "babycita"
Oh my....our little baby is 6 months...she is so precious and I love her so much. She gives such good hugs and so many smiles. Her sisters love to hold her and pick up all the toys she "throws" on the floor. They like to put hats on her and make her smile and basically include her in on their play. She seems to love it except when Abigail sat on her the other day!! She doesn't get mad when someone takes a toy of hers yet...but that day is coming soon! She will NOT take a bottle and will NOT seem to swallow much baby food that I give her. So I have quit!! For the time being :-) She will take it when she is ready! She is a strong healthy baby and we LOVE HER so much!!
 |
| Doing my laundry! |
 |
| Madeline made her a hat! |
 |
| She is definitely a thumb sucker!! |
She looks like such a happy little girl! And I bet her big sisters just dote on her. :)
ReplyDelete