The Wolters

The Wolters
Our precious GIRLS!!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Home Improvements!

The last year we have been able to do many improvements, big and small to our home!  It's exciting to see change and for the better!!!

Here are a few pics of inside our livingroom, dining room, and kitchen.  My ways of organizing over the years have had to change, especially recently with our girls and them growing up!!

We really love our home and Lynn works hard to do the things he can do or is willing to attempt to do!  He is really good about doing things when I ask him in a reasonable amount of time :-)  He knows I like to make our home nice and he helps me do that.
Everyone has their own box and I have the rest!  It has worked beatifully!  The shoes coming and going is always going to be a challenge.  But a big bin sure helps a lot!

I've learned I like to organize using bins/baskets like this!

I finally figured out what I wanted for window treatments here!  It only took me 5 months!

It also took me 5 months to figure out what I wanted for these windows in the LR.  But I'm happy with these Roman Shades from BBB.  The best part is that they are cordless...great bc of how low the windows are.

2 comments:

  1. Shereen!! I am resting and getting caught up on my favorite blogs!! I love both of your window treatments!! I love Roman Shades and want to do those on a couple of our windows! How fun! And the shelves and bins are super cute!! I'm so glad you posted the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, it all looks lovely together. :)

    ReplyDelete