we found out we are having a girl !!! We are excited and actually not surprised....the Lord knows our family needs another girl :-) It was exciting to find out and see our baby move. Things look good, my placenta is in the front just like it was for Violet and so I can't feel her move as much as I'd like. However, soon it won't matter!
Elliana was a little disappointed about the news but recovered quickly...another princess in our family!
In case you didn't know she is expected some time around January 2nd. We'll see!!
I'm hoping to have a few more posts....I was in survival mode for a couple months at the beginning of the pregnancy so blogging was not going to happen. I love to do it so we'll see if I can make time for it! We always have lots of news and fun and girly things going on around here.
By the way....any name suggestions?? Lynn and I will be thinking about that now!
Congratulations! We had five boys before getting a girl...you're just going to have to keep going! Hope to see you again soon. Your girls are getting so big...and so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It's amazing how many people we know that are due in December/January. We're due in late December and Nikole is due in January!
ReplyDeleteHow EXCITING! What a blessing- will be praying things go well! :)
ReplyDeleteHello and how are you!!!
ReplyDelete