We are having some warmer weather and on this day we took advantage of it and went outside to play for a while. Elliana and Madeline are always up for it and usually I just stay inside with Abigail. However, it was so nice that I dug out the smallest boots I have (3 sizes to big!!) and put them on AbigaI and went out with her. She absolutely loved it and since then has been carrying around her boots when possible and trying to put them on. What a good memory of what those boots mean to her! Since the boots were too big she couldn't actually move too well so she pretty much tried to pick up snow (with her thumbless mittens!) and EAT it. This suited E and M will because they were busy building their snowmen and A would have tried to "help" in any way. Meanwhile, I enjoyed being outside so much that I made myself useful and did some more shoveling on our driveway. I tried to throw the snow up on the bank right by the street. It was so high the snow just kept tumbling down right where I had picked it up! So I got smart and threw it into the street and it melted quickly. I LOVE spring...it is coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment