The Wolters

The Wolters
Our precious GIRLS!!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Elliana is Glued back together!!

Notice her Right eyebrow
Elliana fell to the tiled, concrete floor face first while she was at AWANA Cubbies this past Sunday night!  Her actual lens of her glasses put a slice into her eyebrow.   I was only two doors down and was able to be with her shortly.  After quite a few tears and sobs she was able to join her group again with just a bandaid on the cut.  When we got home Lynn and I thought we should clean it out and check it since it seemed to still be bleeding a bit.  It was deeper and wider than what we expected.  We decided it was best to take her to the ER to get it stitched.  Lynn was concerned that she would have a scare and is protective of his girls :-)

Well after waiting 3 hours in ER the doctor was able to simply "glue" her up instead of having stitches.  PTL!  She will still probably have a scare but it is in her eyebrow at least....part of life and being a child!!  I have a scare in my right eyebrow too from my glasses when I was in 6th grade.  So Elliana and I will have stories to share together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment