The Wolters

The Wolters
Our precious GIRLS!!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Fudgies!!!

So growing up my Dad was very good at making things with chocolate in them...brownies, chocolate indians, "fudgies" (as we would call it, hot fudge), and lately chocolate chip cookies.  Yummy!  My recollection was that he would make something every couple nights but it probably wasn't that often.  We often have a request when we go visit now.

So I have his recipe and wanted to make some last Friday night.  We would always have it with vanilla icecream and peanuts.  Second helpings were a given growing up.  Dad had a lot of icecream!!  There is nothing like homemade hot fudge on the stove.  It smells good and tastes delicious.  So I want the tradition to live on...not quite as often probably however.  But I really like chocolate so it's not going to be a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment