The Wolters

The Wolters
Our precious GIRLS!!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Day!



Our grocery day is Monday which was Vday...the girls look forward to getting apples and cookies when we go!


Abigail knows right when we get to the apples and to the bakery!!

I like making Valentine's Day special for our family :-)  Lynn got me a nice card and we are going on a date next week.  We send picture Valentine's to our Gmas and Gpas, Aunties and Uncles and cousins.  We talk about how it's a time to show love to others...like we always should do.  However, it's fun to do things we don't ordinarily do.  For example, have heart shaped milk ice cubes in our hot oatmeal in the morning, heart shaped pancakes, heart shaped pizza, and red koolaid and making valentines for others.  We want our children to be "others centered" not "self centered" in their every day life.  So I look for opportunities to emphasize it. 

1 comment:

  1. awww! so precious Shereen! we loved the valentine card, and it is up on our fridge. I think we have the cutest nieces ever!

    ReplyDelete