I was excited when my friend Susan called up and wanted to come over and spend some time with me!! We've known each other since 2nd grade and have been friends as long as I can remember. She is the most adventuresome person I know. Susan has been all over the world for fun and for work. She is so good about connecting with me (one of her many friends) when she is close. I love that we know each other's families and have the same hometown. There is something special about having a history together that nothing else can replace.
I was making supper and I overheard Susan reading to the girls. I listened closely and couldn't figure out what she was reading. Following my curiosity I found her reading my latest and beloved "This Old House" magazine to them. They were so intent and asking questions. Of course they were hearing all kinds of words they hadn't heard before. I was surprised at how long they listened interestingly. Fun :-)
ha. why do your girls make me laugh so much?? so UNIQUE! i love that last pic of elliana and susan...oh we love susan!!!
ReplyDelete