The Wolters

The Wolters
Our precious GIRLS!!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Washing Machine!!!

So, during the sickness we had recently our washing machine QUIT.

What terrible timing!  Actually while I was taking Madeline to the ER, Lynn went shopping around to look for a new washing machine.

Elliana went to play at a neighbors house and he and Abigail went on the hunt.  He made it his mission and really looked at several places and came back with options to show and tell me about.  He became an expert in washing machines in one day!!!


Abigail IN a washing machine!
I completely trusted what he would get us would be a good choice.  With that and him showing me a few models online that he found he decided on an absolutely amazing machine...it is a Maytag commercial high efficiency machine!!  I feel so spoiled.  He likes to get me the best and I love to do my laundry even more now!!  What can I wash next????  I'm sure that will wear off very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment