The Wolters

The Wolters
Our precious GIRLS!!

Friday, March 18, 2011

My New (to me!) table!!



I was so excited to find this table on Craig's list a couple weeks ago.  Our dining room chairs were going down as in breaking apart one by one!  I kneeled on one and it completely broke the leg off recently!!  So I started in search of 6 new/used chairs.  Well the first search I did one Sat afternoon this set of 6 chairs with the table came up.  I didn't think I was going to get it because of the price.  But lo and behold...the guy called me after a bit and I said, "we'll come and look at it this evening!"  So we did and got it for even less.  Lynn was a trooper to go back later and get the rest of the chairs.

So then Lynn brought home all these beautiful daffodils for us.  Every year he brings them home before they are open and we watch them bloom.  I think it's a fundraiser at work for something.  But I forget every year and am surprised by him bringing them home!!!

This year he had to get enough for all of us girls!  Good thing he did too.  They all wanted their own vase too!!!!  Including Abigail.  Then each meal they all wanted them right infront of their plates.   Funny!! 

1 comment:

  1. we love the table! can't wait to see it! and so precious about the daffodils.

    ReplyDelete